Well, as Laurel pointed out, I am WAY overdue for a post on here. To make a long story short, I will just say that my attention span has been too short to write out a post. This one was pretty easy, though. Laurel tagged me to list 6 things about myself that others might not know about me.
Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did with Laurel).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
Well, I am going to break rule #4 since I haven't been on blogger in a long time, I have no idea who to tag and whether they have already participated. Instead, I will just say that if you want to share your 6, feel free, but leave me a note so that I can go and check in on you!
My 6 Facts
1. I love for someone to play with my hair or massage my head...I relax immediately!!
2. My third grade teacher told me that I would be a "C" student in Science at the very best. I went on to middle school and competed in state science fair for three years. I placed each year, but won the second highest award overall in my last year. I am thankful for the teacher that told me I couldn't suceed in Science, as well as the one that encouraged me to be soooo much more(Mrs. Rawlings)!
3. I enjoy reading about scientific studies that reveal God's design.
4. I am addicted to my Cricut diecutting machine and my paperdoll cartridge. It is therapy to make little clothes for my friends' daughters.
5. I miss my "men" during the day when they are at work or school.
6. I dream vivid dreams, in color.
Okay, so maybe another president won't be sworn into office before I decide to update my little blog corner of the internet!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Posted by Stephanie at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What kind of teacher would say that to a child??? Sorry, I got all bent out of shape on that one! I think if encouragement isn't their strong point, they've got NO business working with CHILDREN! YIKES!
Okay.. sorry, distracted again.
O=-)
I hope all is well with you guys. Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in.
I LOVE YOU! ♥
Hey Girlfriend!
I'm up WAAAAY past my bedtime catching up on comments. (Not that I have all that many.. LOL.. just that I've not been keeping up with my blog the way I should have recently) I had my blog made-over again and it seems I've spent nearly EVERY free moment looking at design kits. YIKES! I LOVE the look, but am THRILLED to have it behind me. O=-)
Okay... I think I'm going to try to turn in now. I LOVE & MISS you BUNCHES!! ☺
Post a Comment