"God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them" (Genesis 1:27)
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time sharing a favorite photo. I have a new(used) computer, so very few of my pictures prior to January are on it. So, I selected a picture that I snapped of my exuberant five year old son, Alex. We were playing together this afternoon in the front yard and he decided to hang from the cherry tree. This is completely 100% Alex! He has been described by others as "all boy" and I am not sure if that is a compliment or not...I guess it depends on how much damage he left in his wake before each person said that about him. Haha! But I think that this picture is evidence that God has a fun side! Alex keeps telling me that he is ready to go to Heaven to play with God and Jesus. It used to upset me terribly to think about what that would mean, but now I see it as what awaits us all that believe in Him. What a (Fun) Friend We Have in Jesus! Happy Easter!
13 comments:
Hey Sweet Lady!
I LOVE this picture of your little man. I DO BELIEVE he'd fit in nicely with our crew. (Heehee)
I'm SO HAPPY to have you posting with us - What a BLESSING you ARE!
Love You,
Tonya
What a cute little monkey! Thanks for adding to our FFF!
Tooo cute! that's should be a favorite photo for sure!
God is most certainly evident in your sweet little monkey boy. I have an all boy and an all girl. They are the joys of my life.
Have a great weekend.
Lauren
Hi there Stephanie,
I came to your blog via Susan and Tonya. What a cute little guy you have! Don't you just love boys?!! I am glad to have visited you today.
Take Care,
Kelley
I love this picture, definitely all boy!
How cute is he! Thanks for sharing! You guys have a great Easter!
He is Risen!
What a great picture! This was my first FFF too.
Happy Easter!
Adorable! Welcome to FFF! Happy Easter!
Ty for your comment on my mazebook, it was made for a friend to give to her mum. I have never made anything to give to someone else before, and didnt have anyone to ask if it was okay. Only my mum and she is hardly unbiased lol, so your comment gave me more confidence!
Hey Stephanie,
Thanks so much for stopping by, I've really enjoyed your comments.
Your son is precious, great pic!
So nice to meet you. Guess what, I have a sister named Stephanie, nice name!
Blessings♥
Hey There Girlie!
I think it was in a study by Dr. Henry Blackaby that I read if we're seeking GOD'S will, and think we have "a word" then we should compare it to what's consistent with scripture. I'm probably CONSIDERED way TOO OLD FASHIONED, but I think when the Bible says that women are not permitted to speak in church it means JUST THAT. Therefore I don't believe that GOD is calling a woman to "preach." Now, we ARE instructed to teach YOUNGER women (and of course our children) but I see that the Bible CLEARLY says if we have questions we should ask our HUSBANDS AT HOME. Therefore, Dr. Blackaby's theory would be correct. How then would we teach or train other women? Well, by doing just what we're doing. Blogging is an excellent way. We can train our younger sisters when we have coffee, meet for play dates, or are standing around after church.
As for my topic of taking GOD'S name in vain - well, I think ANYTHING other than PRAISING HIM, TALKING TO HIM or talking ABOUT HIM would be the taking HIS NAME in vain. Those would be the ONLY times we are permitted to use HIS NAME. Some people wanna make GOD our "buddy" and they will lead us to forget that HE IS HOLY and DEMANDS our love and respect. GIRL, that's a brand new soapbox. LOL!!!!!
Alrighty, I'll go. I'll leave room for others to post. =-D
LOVE YOU!
Me again... Just stopping in to say that I LOVED your Easter album.
Thanks for praying for little Allie Grace too! I'll update as soon as I hear anything.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment