Alex and I have had a FUN week visiting my parents. We have spent time with them and some of my Mom's family. It has been wonderful! For the past two days, Alex and I have gone off on my parents' golf cart to explore the city. They live in a planned community with over 100 miles of cart path. Today, we visited FOUR different parks, a fun library, the pizza parlor from my Senior year(when my parents moved there) and lakes/ponds. ALL by golfcart...totally cool fun with AWESOME weather! On the way home, we stopped at the duck ponds for some more fun. It was less crowded than some of the others, so it was nice to sit and relax. The kids here have been open to playing with all ages, so we have really enjoyed that! That isn't something Alex is used to back home. Anyway, I have let him play in the pond spillway both days because I would have been there as a kid. I knew he would eventually get ALL wet, so I wasn't upset at all. I was thrilled that he was having such a great time with other kids. This afternoon, he was playing with two other boys along the edge of the pond. One of them decided to start sliming the others with pond scum. Alex was not a happy camper at first, until he realized how much fun Hide and Slime can be with friends. I almost joined in the fun, but I figured that the green would totally stand out in my blonde hair for the fundraiser we attended tonight. Maybe next time...lucky for me it is supposed to rain tomorrow, so no slime for me!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday-Spring Break Slime
Posted by Stephanie at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Eww!! Slime! Looks like he had fun though. :) The pictures remind me of when I went swimming in the ocean at Panama City, Florida. When I went to change, I realized my swimming suit was full of green seaweed! My hair brush was full of green slime after I brushed my hair. Ick! The ocean was awesome though--as long as the showers were nearby.
Post a Comment