Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Hi Everyone,
I am visiting family right now for Spring Break, so my computer time has been very limited. Melanie at The Fruit of the Spirit was kind enough to tag me for a TAG, YOUR IT game(my son's favorite game to play in real life).

Here are the rules of the game for Tag if you want to play. Anyone reading this can participate because I am too new at this to know who has not been tagged. So feel free to share in the game, but do leave me a comment if you participate so that I can visit your blog to get to know you! These are the real rules, if you don't want to cheat like me!
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7!!!

1. My first car was a 1974 Orange Datsun 610 with two bullet holes in the drivers' side. No, I did not shoot the car, but my Mom and I were accused of that by the GBI. We had left it overnight because it broke down near our house. The next morning, we got a call from the GBI to come to the place we had left it. We arrived in a gray car, so that was the first reason we were the prime suspects-there was a gray scrub mark where the "getaway" car left its mark. The other reason that we were their suspects...bumper sticker on the car "If this car was a horse, I would have to shoot it!" They thought we shot it for insurance money, even though we only had liability on it. Later, they determined that someone had tried to shoot the lock mechanism in order to steal it. Hmmm...why would someone try to steal a broken down junker that spent more time on the back of a tow truck than the road?? The mystery of the bullets was never solved, but we were local celebrities for a short while. I can live without that kind of fame!

2. I love to go on cruises with my family. Our last one was in November to Hawaii, but my fav stop so far was Tortola, B.V.I. during a Carribean cruise.

3. I am a night owl, which is why I am up right now posting!!!

4. Before I became a stay at home mom, I was a certified massage therapist. Other than being a mom, that was by far my favorite job.

5. I am wanting to learn how to play guitar. I don't have one, so in the meantime, I am reading "Guitar for Dummies"! You might be laughing at that, but those Dummies books really break stuff down.

6. I seem to always procrastinate...ask me if I have finished our taxes yet and I will tell you that it is not the 15th yet! Oh, and it has been days since I started this post and I am still not finished!

7. I took a 5 question test to see what punctuation mark I am. I am a Question Mark and my husband guessed immediately which one I was...I guess I ask him too many questions!! :0) It was a fairly accurate test and if you would like to participate, the link is below.




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.



You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.



Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)



You excel in: Higher education



You get along best with: The Comma

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey there Girlie!

I just played a "game" over at aromaofjoy.blogspot.com (Kelley's blog) and it was also FUN! She was a pair of "flip-flops." I'm bare feet! This is really creepy because it's really accurate. I'm ALWAYS barefooted! (Hick, I know) HA!! Listen to how it describes me...

You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.
Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!

You are very comfortable in your own skin.
You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.

Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.
You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.

You should live: Somewhere warm

You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules




Okay.. I'll let you go. I'm glad you guys had a good break. We are SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER!

Jenelle said...

Hey guess what! I'm a question mark too--whatever that means. :) I'm playing tag with you. It's hard to know who to invite to play when you're new to this whole blogging thing! Hopefully I didn't tag anyone who has already played.

Love your car story! Crazy!

Jen&Carter said...

Thanks for visiting my site, it is nice to meet you as well, Jenelle.
The car story to crazy ,but funny.

Melanie said...

Hi, Stephanie. Thanks for joining in on the meme. It was fun getting to know more about you!

Have a great day!

Rachel said...

Thanks for tagging my friend Jenelle over at Mommy in the Woods because she tagged me and now we are all playing this fun game - yeah :) I enjoy random facts about people!

Jennifer said...

Double identities! GASP!!! You little blogging rebel you! You're like the 007 of the Blog World!

I loved reading your 7 facts! I'm a night owl too!

J

Real Life Sarah said...

Fun List! I loved the question mark thing! I wonder what I'd be...