Friday, April 11, 2008

My Soul Sings Saturday



Alex and I like to sing this song together, but sometimes he wants to play a game instead. He points to either me or himself when it is our turn to sing a part. For some reason, his share of the song is always a great deal more than mine when we get done singing. What do we think he is trying to say about my voice?? I guess I won't be auditioning for American Idol.

For more songs, visit Amy at Signs, Miracles, Wonders.

8 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

This is a good one. I've never heard it before. Thanks for sharing...and, my son does the same thing :-)

Bunny McCoy said...

Can one listen to this song and NOT get goosebumps? I've said it before and I'll say it here again; harmony is a GIFT straight from heaven to our weary ears...there is nothing like it to strum the chords of my soul and who better than Alison Krauss to sing this.

Thank you for sharing.

Michele

Melanie said...

This is so beautiful! I've never heard it before but love the music of Alison Krauss... the harmony is always so lovely.

Thanks for sharing this song and have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Hey Stephanie,

Wow, this was really, really good!! I've never heard it before.

How neat, another awesome song to worship the KING!!!

Blessing to you this weekend♥

ocean mommy said...

I LOVED this! It brought holy chills!

Have a great weekend,
steph.

God's girl said...

That is a fun song to sing. I have a song that my daughter and I sing together as well. That is so fun because it makes it "our" song!
Blessings,
Angela

Mocha with Linda said...

This is a new one for me as well. Thanks for sharing!

Amy Wyatt said...

What a beautiful song and video. Thanks for sharing it. My daughter won't ever let me sing either :)