I will be taking some time off from posting because the stomach flu has found me. Last week, I told my aunt in a random conversation that I never get stomach bugs because I have a stomach of steel. Never say never! Here I am humbled...and queasy.
And there sure are a lot of food commercials on T.V. when you feel sick to your stomach!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Good-bye Germs
Posted by Stephanie at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon! I think we have been to where your parents live if it's off 85. My husband played in a softball tournament near there once and he was telling me all about the golf car paths! Have a blessed week!
Oh I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. Too bad we're not closer... I could come and leave you some sports drinks (at your mailbox.. hehe)
Seriously though.. I do hope you're feeling better soon.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment