I was looking for a song tonight in honor of our mission group that left for Ongole, India yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I ran across two videos made by Wes, one of the guys on the trip to the childrens' home. His sense of humor is evident in both of these videos, so be sure and check them both out for a laugh. The second video is a music video of a Telegu song with the mission group added to the mix. Hilarious! I can't wait to see the highlights of their trip and all of the childrens' ecstatic faces.
Here is the Grace Chapel "dance team"!
For more Then Sings My Soul Saturday, visit Angela.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Then Sings My Soul Saturday~India Mission Group
Posted by Stephanie at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Those were very funny and I didn't even know those guys. Last week, I saw a video on someone's blog that showed lots of scenes of India, even Christian scenes and a few scenes with cute Indian kids. It's "Cry Holy" by Sonic Flood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olZOCnraT_A
Too kewl! Some very talented tech people on that 2nd video.
God bless these young people as they serve in India!!
Too funny!
I will be praying for them today!!!
Blessings!
Oh my-that is pretty funny. What a fun group.
Blessings,
Angela
These videos are great... thanks for sharing them with us! I'll be in prayer for the mission team as they're in India.
Hey Stephanie,
Wow, this was fun! How did they do that?? (on the second video??) Really cool.
I think it's so wonderful they are making this trip! Oh, what an experience, and what an answer to God's greatest commission!
Thanks for sharing this, have blessed day Steph♥
I agree that second video was really neat!
Cute...
I've said a prayer for their trip...
Blessings!
steph.
Cool! Looks like they had fun getting ready for the trip. Will keep them in our prayers while they are abroad!
I love the baby with the tie and big blue glasses. Too funny. Thanks for sharing this. How brave these people are.
Hi, Stephanie. I've tagged you for a meme. I've so enjoyed your posts that I thought it would be fun to get to know you a little better. Come on over to join the fun!
great post! Wanted to stop by and say Hello!
The "dance team" put a huge smile on my face this morning - thank you so much for sharing.
Post a Comment